Garlic Roasted Carrots
If I am completely honest with you, I struggle to get in my veggies. One of the biggest complaints I get from my clients is eating vegetables. It’s not that they don’t always like them, they just don’t know how to incorporate them without feeling like they are just eating salads non-stop. Here is a start to a series I call, “Vegetables for People Who Hate Vegetables.” Enjoy!
1.5 T olive oil
0.5 T apple cider vinegar (optional)
3-5 cloves garlic, minced
Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Ensure your carrots are all about the same thickness by chopping them up however you like. You could make these into coins, 2 inch lengths…or you can be lazy like me and slice them lengthwise so they are about the same.
- Throw those carrots on a cookie sheet.
- Drizzle with olive oil, vinegar and garlic. Season with salt and pepper as you like.
- Toss it all together with your hands.
- Pop those into the oven for about 30 min.
- Eat and feel amazing from all the micronutrients and healthy fats.
Makes 4-6 servings
- I got my carrots from Spuds. I order online and they deliver right to my door. You don’t have to get tried-coloured. I just thought that would be fun.
- The vinegar is optional depending on taste. You could also use a balsamic vinegar. Same with the garlic…